Pure Earth Collection makes natural, non-toxic and biodegradable baby products. The company was founded by Emma Bianco through her love of babies, the planet and all things natural. Core to their company belief is that babies should be nurtured in a natural and non-toxic environment as much as is practical for modern day life.
Pure Earth Collection are passionate about keeping their babies safe and protecting their future by looking after both their health and that of their extraordinarily beautiful planet. That’s why we have created a range of products which use natural, sustainable and biodegradable materials, with no nasty chemicals.
Pure Earth Collection products are beautifully designed to a very high standard and are free from PVC, BPA, phthalates, EVA foam, polycarbonate and other nasty chemicals. We don’t use any synthetic fabrics or materials. Only their zips are plastic, which at the moment is unfortunately unavoidable for their bags and play mats, but we make sure to use recycled PET plastic for these.
- Pure Earth Tribe Bamboo Baby Blanket - Down Grey£45.00
- Pure Earth Tribe Bamboo Baby Blanket - Emerald Green£45.00
- Pure Earth Tribe Embroidered Safari Sleeping Bag - Dawn Grey Elephant£124.00
- Pure Earth Tribe Embroidered Safari Sleeping Bag - Emerald Green Zebra£124.00
- Pure Earth Tribe Simple Savannah Sleeping Bag - Dawn Grey£98.00
- Pure Earth Tribe Simple Savannah Sleeping Bag - Emerald Green£98.00